How to Download, Install and Activate Windows 10 on Your Device
Microsoft allows downloading windows 10 from the official site. Windows 10 is the successor version of Windows 8. To provide a better user experience, Windows 10 came up with a wide range of features and more updates. If you have a device that will meet the minimum system requirement for Windows 10 can easily download, install and activate windows 10. If you have yet to gain practical knowledge or idea of downloading and installing Windows 10 you are in the right place. This article will guide you through the ways and step-by-step process of downloading to activation for windows 10.
How to download Windows 10
You can download Windows 10 in two different ways. The first way you can download the Windows 10 media-creation tool is on your device. And the last way you can download the ISO image file on a bootable USB flash drive. Following these steps, you can safely download and install windows 10 on your device.
Download and install the windows 10 Media creation file
- Microsoft allows direct download of the media creation file from their official website. If you don’t have the download link, click here to start the download process.
- After clicking the link, the file will start to download.
- Wait for some time until the download process is complete.
- After completing the download click the file to open and you need to press the Accept button for the following process.
- The command will show you the two options on the screen and select the (Upgrade This PC Now) option and press the Next button.
- You will see it’s started to download the Windows 10
- After completing the download, the System automatically starts Creating the windows 10 media process.
- You need to accept all the terms to complete the process during this process.
- After some time the window will notify you, “Which file you want to keep saved on your pc.”
- Select an option according to your choice and press the Next button.
- Then click the Install button to start the process and your PC will automatically turn into the setup process.
- Select the language, installation media, architecture etc., for the following process.
- If you want to select a USB flash drive to save the media creation file, ensure you have at least 8 GB storage or a larger drive without any files.
- If you save the ISO file on your PC the best suggestion is to use a bootable DVD.
Use A Bootable USB Flash Drive To Install Media Creation File
If you want to install windows 10 on your pc, sometimes you can skip the steps. Multiple users use a bootable USB drive to update windows on different devices. To do this, you need a clean drive, save the ISO file, and make sure you can boot this device. When the media creation file is complete, follow the next steps.
How to Activate Windows 10 with License Key
- Go to the setting menu from the start menu
- From the update and security options, select Windows update.
- If your device meets the minimum System requirements to install windows 10 it will notify you in the top right corner of the window.
- Then click the Activation option and then the Change product key option.
- Next, you will see a new window on the screen that will notify you to input the license key.
- Input your original product key to update windows 10 on your device.
Minimum System requirement for Windows 10
Everyone can’t use Windows 10 on their device. Microsoft is limited to operating system use depending on some system requirements. Below are the primary System requirements you must need to install windows 10 on your device.
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster compatible processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
Hard drive size: 32GB or larger hard disk
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection
You can easily download, install and activate windows 10 on your device by following the ways. Moreover, if your device configuration meets the minimum system requirement to install windows 10, you don’t face any problems completing the whole process. You can check our other guidelines from our “Download Program” section.